Feb 7, 2009

Ditto The Last Post





Ahem.... Well, there has been a slight change in plans again. :) So sorry, but posting the webzine on the blog does not work for two reasons:


  1. The content (coming from the Word document) has an unallowable HTML code for Blogger posting.

  2. The magazine itself is too big to handle in the small posting box here on Blogger.

So, back to square one! Sorry for the confusion (and inconvenience.) If you have any suggestions for the webzine, or problems with the way it is step up, please tell me. And give us your ideas for it too! Write Away is really all about, you, the writers. :)


Thanks & God bless,


Hannah (Editor)

5 comments:

  1. Thanx hannah, i luvveedd the Feb. issue! it's fine if u didn't put the issue on the blog. Might i suggest that u put a link to the website, but with the page where the attachement is. i kind of got confused, but i figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I discovered that! Let me know when I it is available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie: So glad you liked it! I still can't wait to see what you can write... ;)
    About a link to the place where the issues are--that's a great idea! Thanks; I'll do it.

    Everly: What did you discover?
    If you're having trouble downloading (or finding) the issue, just tell me. :)

    I apologize for the confusion! We have a lot of bugs to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to correct my editing skills, you know commas and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally sympathize, Jamie! :P

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think on this subject. Please keep all comments mannerly and productive.
- the Write Away Staff